Want to have some celebrations and fun without leaving campus on Cinco de Mayo next Saturday? Try these fun ideas:
– Wear a sombrero to class the day before. Nothing says appropriate respect on a holiday like a large, beer-drenched hat.
– Do some traditional Aztec dances in front of the library.
– Throw a fiesta on Ankeny! Dance the Mexican hat dance and sing “Cielito Lindo.”
– Practice your Spanish by speaking it all day. Don’t know this language? Simply add an “o” to every English word.
– Eat exclusively chips and salsa and drink only Corona and Jose Cuervo.
– Play piÃ±ata on the side lawn of Reid.