Live Blog: Spring Issue 9
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Happy Bell Bottoms Day! (But nobody is wearing bell bottoms.)
Here’s what’s happening in the Newsroom:
- Publisher Marra is having the time of her life in San Francisco, CA.
- Editor-in-Chief Mitchell has been deemed a toddler.
- Production Manager Kerr is really into Soylent.
- Soy delicious!
- News Editor Andrew literally just pulled a radio out of his backpack.
- “It was like $7 on Amazon.”
- Also, Andrew is wearing some cool clogs.
- “They were my grandpa’s but then he died. So he gave them to me.”
- Editors are entranced by Sean Kingston’s “Beautiful Girls” music video.
- There is still a full box of expired Oreos in the Newsroom.
Until Issue 10,