Live Blog: Spring Issue 3
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Here’s what’s going on:
- We’ve decided to kick off every Production Night with Sean Kingston’s “Beautiful Girls.”
- “I’m not going to Minnesota.” -Humor Editor Anthony
- Editors are contemplating whether or not to go see the Lego Batman movie this weekend.
- Fun Fact: As a child, Chief Copy Editor Callie Brown thought she could speak parseltongue and her parents egged her on.
- 6:25 PM “I found an avocado in my backpack.” -News Editor Andrew
- Snack King Mitchell, coincidentally also the Editor-in-Chief, brought Hi-Chews. Thank you, Mitchell.
- “Hi, my name is Kerr and I don’t like snow because it has more privilege than I do. Hnnnnnngh”
See you next week,